Product news and other information from the developers of Portfolio.
Showing 126 - 130 of 131
A minor update will be performed today at 18:00 CET to fix some issues reported to us by customers. We're expecting the downtime to be brief.
Today's update (2368) brings with it the following changes:
- If a site uses self registration, existing users that log on will automatically be added as members to that group.
- Fixes broken email subject if it contained non-ASCII characters.
- Improved design of the placement test email report.
Update 2010-12-16 18:00 CET: Update completed successfully. Everything should be back to normal.
Details on today's software update
- File manager and folders sort according to rules of user interface language.
- Folders in file manager is now ordered before objects.
- Fixed several workflow bugs in the PlacementTest algorithm.
- Institution membership in comments now refers to commenter's membership, not the logged in user.
- Export/import content scripts now produce proper XML again.
2012-12-13 18:10: Update 2360 now applied successfully!
The update today (r2352) brings with it the following improvements and fixes:
- Several lists now sort according to grammar rules in the user interface language.
- Users can now delete all of their results on a course (feature must be administratively enabled on the course).
- Improved WebM video detection.
- New feature for web designers: Configuration sets
- Site configuration can now be copied to another site.
- FlashSetting objects now show error if player identifier doesn't exist.
- List of institutions associated with a user now has a more discreet display in comments.
- PIN code registrations allow definition of secondary supervisors.
- Request handler 'get_icon' has a cleaner API.
- PlacementTest workflow allows level 0 (fail) and level -1 (N/A).
- Fixed confusing label in file manager (Include subfolders checkbox).
Unexpected downtime / instability
There was an unexpected downtime on one of our servers which caused Portfolio to be unavailable from approx. 4:00 CET today.
We are working on getting the servers up and running again.
Update 2010-11-20 12:00 CET: The servers should now be up and running again. We have identified the source of the problem, and are changing some pieces of code to avoid the problem in the future.
Software update completed!
The update from version 2203 to 2302 has been completed. Servers have been updated with latest software versions and everything should be up and running. Please notify us if something is not working as intended.
Showing 126-130 of 131