Product news and other information from the developers of Portfolio.
Showing 91 - 95 of 125
SOLVED: Problems to login with email
Unfortunately an error had snuck into the user name migration process that made it impossible for people that used to log in with their email to do so.
This error has now been resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Improved report performance and email hidden everywhere
This update (e9c70bb3) brings these changes:
- Institution administrators can now choose from a list of URLs to include in the welcome email when they register new users. Global administrators should set the site configuration variable allow_site_publishing to a true value to enable the feature on a specific domain.
- Improved the performance of the My students report considerably.
- All new users that register will now get an auto-generated user name if they don't specify one during registration.
- The no_framework template variable is now globally available.
- Remove display of email in all reports.
- A one-time process has been executed to clean up invalid email and user name on all users. It auto-generated a user name on all users that had their email set as their user name.
Object cycle (image of the week) feature
This update (ac2cf8f) brings with it the following changes:
- Ability to change the content of a document based on intervals. You use it by embedding an object normally into a document, and then set the custom_init variable cycle_object to the objects identifier and specifying a timeout value for the cycle_interval. This will automatically cycle all the objects in the same folder as the initial object whenever the interval expires.
- The chat window will now open in a new window/tab by default.
- When sending an audio recording to your supervisor, the message editing step is skipped and the message is sent directly.
- Resizing of the chat window will no longer cause the content to disappear.
- Removed use of HTML cleanup on document preview.
- A blank entry that was present in the folder menu when using a header object is now gone.
Real-time chat available!
The update installed today (50d27a4) has these changes:
- The real-time web-based chat feature is finally here! You can find it on the communication top menu.
- It should now be a bit more obvious how to start Skype appointments from the calendar.
A few bugfixes related to the new calendar feature
Todays update (840ab02) includes these changes:
- Internet Explorer showed calendar events in the wrong time zone. This has been fixed.
- Some buttons in the calendar was always shown in English. They are now properly showing in the user's language.
Showing 91-95 of 125